Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] New Churchill Square vaccination centre opens today....and closes due to protesters

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
If you want to be mental enough not to have the vaccination, fair enough. If you want to militantly prevent others from utilising their freedom of choice to have the vaccination, absolutely not fair enough. These anti-vaxers should be sent to see what life is like on a Covid ICU ward. Absolute bellends, the lot of them.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Absolute wankers. Let's hope they don't catch it and become very ill

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
These are the people who will fvck it up for the rest of us.
Morons the lot of them, really not having a clue about what they are actually demonstrating against.
Utter madness IMO

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
They're not protesters. They're just c****s

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I consider myself pretty anti-covidvaccine but still have to wonder how ****ing obsessed you need to be on this subject to go protest something that is by no means mandatory and really not their business. If people want to vaccinate themselves, just let them.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Getting my 1st jab tomorrow, not particularly because I'm worried about the virus (I've never had a symptom) but so I can move on with my life. Too many restrictions. For example, if in a bar, and have no docs to prove you have had it, there's big fines if the police rock up, plus travelling problems without it

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Families with young kids out shopping in Churchill Square, older teenagers heading off to get jabbed (the current 'target' for vaccination), youngsters working in the shops, NHS staff in the vaccination centre - and an intimidatory atmosphere by a bunch of protestors, protesting against something that nobody is compelling them to undergo themselves..

Total disgrace.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
B9819CBE-7181-4537-89A3-4D6F2C76A0B9.jpeg

https://twitter.com/cellmessenger/status/1432283936697339908?s=21

:glare:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Water canon the twats with dyed disinfectant, first time many would have washed in ages. Then round them up put in a field and bomb the ********

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here