Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loanees- Surely they deserve their own place on this forum?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
This is my 5,000th post. 18 years of pure unadulterated pish! Loved every minute of it all the same. Thanks to Bozza and all of you for making it such great fun.

However, does anyone else find that, like me, they now have very little time to see what’s going on with the first team due to the fact that we have so many players out on loan?

A suggestion therefore to our wonderful Mods, that our Loanees maybe deserve their own board space? Possibly pinned to the top of the Main Stuff Big Board under the Coronavirus / Covid-19 thread sub forum or given another board all of it’s own, like the Bear Pit has?
Just a suggestion but with all the current loan transfer activity and the number of players now out on loan I have somehow missed a lot of news, some important. Like, as I have just found out, the not insignificant fact that Gus is no longer our manager! What happened there then?:ohmy::)

TNBA

TTF

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This is my 5,000th post. 18 years of pure unadulterated pish! Loved every minute of it all the same. Thanks to Bozza and all of you for making it such great fun.

However, does anyone else find that, like me, they now have very little time to see what’s going on with the first team due to the fact that we have so many players out on loan?

A suggestion therefore to our wonderful Mods, that our Loanees maybe deserve their own board space? Possibly pinned to the top of the Main Stuff Big Board under the Coronavirus / Covid-19 thread sub forum or given another board all of it’s own, like the Bear Pit has?
Just a suggestion but with all the current loan transfer activity and the number of players now out on loan I have somehow missed a lot of news, some important. Like, as I have just found out, the not insignificant fact that Gus is no longer our manager! What happened there then?:ohmy::)

TNBA

TTF

Already up and running, well used by some, but not by many for some reason. Perhaps it could be made a sticky? It would be good if it was more prominent, so when something does happen - Jensen Weir scores a hat-trick or something - people don't feel the need to start a new thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here