Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The mysterious 3rd man. Who is he?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
At last, our transfer window has finally come to the boil.

We are currently poaching Cucurella & Sima but is there another to join them before the window slams shut tomorrow?

With Zeqiri & Khadra being loaned out, I’ve just got a feeling that another attacking dish could be served soon.

1. Cucurella
2. Sima
3. ????????

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

We are currently poaching Cucurella & Sima but is there another to join them before the window slams shut tomorrow?

With Zeqiri & Khadra being loaned out, I’ve just got a feeling that another attacking dish could be served soon.

1. Cucurella
2. Sima
3. ????????

It’s the hope that kills you

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

1. Cucurella
2. Sima
3. ????????
That'd do for me.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Those two would be just fine, although wouldnt rule out some kind of curveball in the attacking department.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If we don't sign a striker, a number 9 - then this transfer window has been an absolute disaster. Terrible.

I have faith in the club, so I can't imagine we would be so stupid and not sign one.

Complete & utter tosh of a post.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If we don't sign a striker, a number 9 - then this transfer window has been an absolute disaster. Terrible.

I have faith in the club, so I can't imagine we would be so stupid and not sign one.

Man City - Jesus & Torres, Chelsea - Lukaku & Werner, Spurs - Kane & Son. (Arguably we could include Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Aston Villa & West Ham to the list if we limit players to just one position) all play a similar formation to us but have half the number of strikers who play in the middle. The difference for them is the quality they have alongside the striker.

The only sides who have more than 3 central strikers tend to play regularly with 2 strikers

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

1. Cucurella
2. Sima
3. ????????

Jurgen Locadia?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

1. Cucurella
2. Sima
3. ????????

3. New contract for Biss :rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here