Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Richarlison Tries To Justify Throwing Toys Out Of Pram Over Penalty...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
... with limited success, it would appear :lol:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...on-everton-penalty-squabble-brighton-21429370

Some wonderfully inaccurate reporting in that, er, report also. He didn't reluctantly hand over the ball, MOTD clearly shows Townsend punching it out of his hands from behind. Report also, er, reports that he joined in the converted penalty celebrations with his team mates. Clearly didn't. MOTD clearly shows him skulking away, scowling like ****, bless :lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What an utter **** that man is.

Over the years there have been a series of love-to-hate-them panto villains that we have faced and, in most cases, you know you'd love them if they were in the stripes.

Richarlison though - I'm not so sure. Do Everton fans actually like him? I wouldn't be surprised to find out even his mum thinks he's an utter prick.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Over the years there have been a series of love-to-hate-them panto villains that we have faced and, in most cases, you know you'd love them if they were in the stripes.

Richarlison though - I'm not so sure. Do Everton fans actually like him? I wouldn't be surprised to find out even his mum thinks he's an utter prick.

My mates Sth for Everton. Reckons he is a talented shitehouse

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I cannot stand him. Horrible, spoilt, petulant piece of work.

I'd like to think Uncle Tony wouldn't sign him if he was offered to us for three Piglet Pies and half a Harveys. He would literally smash our no dickhead policy.. :eek:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

if he scores they love him. Just look at all the hate poured out by them to Benitez and now he is god....

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I'd be interested to see close ups of his penalty shout. I wouldn't put it past him to have held on to our man's hand and made it look the other way round. Maybe that's why even Hoops felt he couldn't give it on VAR.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd be interested to see close ups of his penalty shout. I wouldn't put it past him to have held on to our man's hand and made it look the other way round. Maybe that's why even Hoops felt he couldn't give it on VAR.

I haven’t seen it but I know someone who has and said it was a disgraceful dive.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
... with limited success, it would appear :lol:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...on-everton-penalty-squabble-brighton-21429370

Some wonderfully inaccurate reporting in that, er, report also. He didn't reluctantly hand over the ball, MOTD clearly shows Townsend punching it out of his hands from behind. Report also, er, reports that he joined in the converted penalty celebrations with his team mates. Clearly didn't. MOTD clearly shows him skulking away, scowling like ****, bless :lol:

Sulked at the end …first down the tunnel..way ahead of teammates and seemingly kicking a bottle which seemed close to hitting someone

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Even his wife doesn't like him.
At his wedding he was only invited to the evening do!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011

Bitters love him to bits, he epitomises everything about themselves and their club.
Over the years their fans have got worse and worse, second behind little leeds.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

It's that Driscoll Brothers moment on OF&H, with the Cliff Richard quote.......:lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Doesn’t strike me as a Rafa player at all. Very much an individual in a team set up, and he thinks he’s better than he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here