Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticketing advice needed (before I contact the club!)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
So..................I've has a season ticket in the North from inception (in exulted company I'll have you know, as I sit/stand next to Attila!)

Want to go to the Leicester game with my son and his grandad - we've been to pre-season friendlies before in different areas of the ground, but obviously for these games you can buy multiple tickets on the same Fan Number.

Anyway..............anyone had the previous experience of owning a season ticket but buying another ticket for another area of the ground to sit with family/friends? Is it possible? I know I need to contact the club to find out the best course of action, as I want to sit with them (and they need to register with the club to get a Fan Number I realise) but they are obviously closed right now!

Thanks in advance people

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
I think you will have to contact supporter services. The normal restriction is 2 tickets per fan number buying. Obviously not enough in your case. There may be a way but I'm not sure.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So..................I've has a season ticket in the North from inception (in exulted company I'll have you know, as I sit/stand next to Attila!)

Want to go to the Leicester game with my son and his grandad - we've been to pre-season friendlies before in different areas of the ground, but obviously for these games you can buy multiple tickets on the same Fan Number.

Anyway..............anyone had the previous experience of owning a season ticket but buying another ticket for another area of the ground to sit with family/friends? Is it possible? I know I need to contact the club to find out the best course of action, as I want to sit with them (and they need to register with the club to get a Fan Number I realise) but they are obviously closed right now!

Thanks in advance people

Phone supporter services and they’ll move season ticket holders to sit with guests but will charge £5 admin fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Oh for the days of unreserved terracing, where guests could stand with you in your usual spot.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Thanks in advance people

I had two ST guest tickets today…….we were all in WSL (not in same blocks) so same entrance, all worked on my android phone first time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here