Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If you were the supreme leader for one day and could pass any laws you fancied

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
What football related laws would you pass, my top 5 would possibly be:

1. All league and FA Cup games including the final to be 15:00 KO only on Saturdays
2. All league clubs to have fans represented on the board
3. The free to view channels are allowed a percentage of league games to be broadcast live
4. Banish VAR to the bin of bad ideas
5. Midweek games to be European, league cups and any replays

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What football related laws would you pass, my top 5 would possibly be:

1. All league and FA Cup games including the final to be 15:00 KO only on Saturdays

you know there are not enough weekends to do that, there have always been midweek games.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
ep8-ff-006360_c95dace6.jpeg
As per him above, if I were supreme leader, my first order would be to eradicate the VAR rebellion scum.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I'd class tax evasion above £500k and any fraud or profiteering of public services as terrorism.
Then using anti terror legislation we could for example freeze Amazon's assets and waterboard any executives or accountants that don't fully cooperate.
We could also have BJ abducted for using public money to get his end away

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd class tax evasion above £500k and any fraud or profiteering of public services as terrorism.
Then using anti terror legislation we could for example freeze Amazon's assets and waterboard any executives or accountants that don't fully cooperate.
What does any of that have to do with the OP's question?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

So stealing £400,000 from our nation in tax fraud ain’t so bad?

Football - set up FFP in European & domestically in a cast iron form, that can’t be challenged. Every club signs on the dotted line or be excluded from competitions.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Automatic 10 point deduction for any football team with Crystal or Palace in their name ... 20 points if they have both obvs. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Simulation and harassing/abusing the ref is an instant red card and 3 match ban. No warnings, no yellow first, you're just gone.

Time watlsting goalkeepers should be summarily executed as well, unless they play for us.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

I bet you One Billion pounds that Amazon are not knowingly evading any UK taxes.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Keep Var but each captain gets two appeals a match. Like every other sport where it actually works.
FA cup winners go into the champions league.
Do away with international breaks. All qualification games at the end of a slightly shorter season...due to no international breaks.
Do away with the Europa league.
Do away with the league cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here