Burnley v Leeds United (14:00) - Sky Sports
Tottenham Hotspur v Watford (14:00)
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester United (16:30) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 01.12.25.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Feels like a proper Saturday of football today with 7 games. All games quite intriguing too this weekend!

While 3 of the 5 TV games have no merit.
1 only has comedy value (hopefully).
and t'other may well fail to live up to expectations, as usual.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This will be tough for us. Raph Ben is no mug and Everton have quality. Hopefully T-rex Pickford will not be a MOM contender.

Oh and good luck West Ham today.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Manchester City vs Arsenal feels as meh as Manchester City vs Norwich...

Will be watching Derby vs Nottingham instead.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Torn a bit about West Ham v Palace, do I adopt the normal position of hoping for Palace to lose heavily without scoring, or a no score draw so West Ham don't build a points advantage and goal difference advantage over us?

Obviously hoping for a draw in the late game, but I think Chelsea will beat Liverpool, and a Watford win tomorrow wouldn't hurt.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Torn a bit about West Ham v Palace, do I adopt the normal position of hoping for Palace to lose heavily without scoring, or a no score draw so West Ham don't build a points advantage and goal difference advantage over us?

Obviously hoping for a draw in the late game, but I think Chelsea will beat Liverpool, and a Watford win tomorrow wouldn't hurt.

Considering West ham are likely to be a decent amount of points ahead of us come the end of the season, a 5-0 home thrashing please.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Considering West ham are likely to be a decent amount of points ahead of us come the end of the season, a 5-0 home thrashing please.

I also think West Ham will do well again, but I think we can be close to them this season, drew both games against them last season, suggesting we are not a much weaker side than them, just need to ignore that we drew both games with Fulham and Burnley too:)

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
BBC suggesting Arsenal playing three at the back so might not be too long before we see the real Ben White when he returns

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Surely Arteta is getting sacked. Yes they’ve had two touch games but losing the first three after the mess of a season last year is dire to the extreme. Remember this guy demanded more autonomy over transfers, demanding it be his ‘process’. Shambolic by hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here