Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Print at home ticket problems.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
NSC sages,

I cannot make the game tomorrow so have transferred my ticket to one of my 'Friends & Family'. I selected the 'Print at home' option.

I have received email confirmation entitled "Forward your ticket now to the new attendee!" that proudly states "The new ticket is attached. Please forward it to the new attendee."

There is no attachment.

Has anybody else encountered this? Obviously the ticket office is closed now :-/

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
So it looks like the 'Print at home' option shouldn't have been available... but it was. And now I'm stuck in permanent limbo.

My seat will go empty because I can't claim it back, and the person I sent it to can't print the ticket. What a shambles.

The kid also parted with twenty quid for a MyAlbion+ membership he doesn't need.

I think I'll just let my seat stay empty next time. Not worth the stress.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
00b946161f967ddb341d196105c28f2f.jpg

I think that’s the only option, something has gone wrong I just hope it’s sortable in the morning or I’m going to have one very upset 6 year old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Last edited:

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
I'm having the same problem. Last week my brother transferred his ticket to my daughter and it worked fine. Pdf was attached and I clicked the link to add the ticket to my phone. Same process this week but no attachment so no ticket!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
According to https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/seasonticketsharing.html you simply forward the ticket to the person that you are transferring it to.

Have you done this? If so, can they not use this to gain entry?

(Note that I have not yet tried to transfer a ticket using this system - just going off what seems like a straightforward process on the Club's website. Apologies in advance if I have missed something obvious.)

He followed all the steps correctly as far as I can tell. He was sent an email to forward to me with an attachment to click but it had no attachment.

From the post above this it sounds like we are not the only ones. Hoping we can unpick it all tomorrow.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
So it looks like the 'Print at home' option shouldn't have been available... but it was. And now I'm stuck in permanent limbo.

My seat will go empty because I can't claim it back, and the person I sent it to can't print the ticket. What a shambles.

The kid also parted with twenty quid for a MyAlbion+ membership he doesn't need.

Barber will be happy got another £20

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
He followed all the steps correctly as far as I can tell. He was sent an email to forward to me with an attachment to click but it had no attachment.

From the post above this it sounds like we are not the only ones. Hoping we can unpick it all tomorrow.

Good luck - hopefully Supporter Services will be able to sort it out swiftly and easily in the morning :thumbsup:

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017

All the stories sound shambolic and I gave up my ST for this reason, BUT- the ticket office should be able to sort this one.

One time I went to the ground without my ST and photo ID and I managed to get in, so they're usually helpful people!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Good luck - hopefully Supporter Services will be able to sort it out swiftly and easily in the morning :thumbsup:

Sadly they're not sorting not much swiftly at the moment. See original post in this thread and also my comment. There's going to be a whole bunch of us going through the turnstile tomorrow with a mobile ticket saying Watford as we they can't sort out the ironically named dynamic update to Everton. They've being trying and failing to fix mine since Tuesday!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
We’ve been sent an email WITH the attachment. I like to think someone saw this and sorted it. Well done BHAFC. [emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here