By the seaside in West Somerset
Appearing in the music festival in my now home town of Watchet tomorrow
Looking forward to seeing an NSC legend after all this time

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Appearing in the music festival in my now home town of Watchet tomorrow
Looking forward to seeing an NSC legend after all this time
Not to far away from me in Bampton but we've got the Quarrymans Music Festival on Sunday which we are having 6 friends round to party on our decking as the pub is just across the road from us and saves paying a tenner a ticket ( tight wads)

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Thanks to COVID my first festival for more than a year, in common with so many others in my profession simultaneously extremely welcome and fraught with nervousness, even after two jabs. Gigs really starting up again now and the long standing tradition of organising them around the Albion fixture list is now even more complicated than ever due to my involvement in the resurgent AFC Southwick (ground sharing at Whitehawk to fulfill FA regulations, Old Barn Way still a derelict shell, first game at Hawks home to Sidley in the Mid Sussex League at the Enclosed Ground on Non League Day, Sept 4, k.o. 2pm, free admission with donation, real ale, punk rock on the PA, you know the drill by now :) ) Since the hornets' nest has already been stirred up I won't even go into the ridiculous corporate bollocks associated with re-assigning my season ticket to my stepson tomorrow (£45 between us) but I have a dodgy stream on an ancient laptop and will be cheering us on from Somerset. Finally having my cake and eating it - watching the Albion playing the best football in our history and helping my historic local club on the way back to senior football. I won;t even mention the shirt sponsorship. :)

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I’d rather stick angry hornets down the end of my knob.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why not stick even tempered ones down instead? Surely easier to coax in and I'm sure they'll get angry once they're in.
Like others in happy to help with this endeavor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here