Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much are you enjoying this transfer window?

On a scale of 10 (loving it) to zero (hating it) are you enjoying this transfer window

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I used to love transfer windows, probably because most of our players weren't wanted by bigger teams, but things have changed

I am loathing this window, especially since we now have players who big clubs covet.

I don't think we'll lose anyone else now but I am not that confident and I can't wait for it to close

I have moved from being quite excited a week ago to thinking I'll be happy if nobody comes in and nobody else, from the first team squad, goes

You?

Poll is on a scale of 0-10, 10 being VERY enjoyable

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I feel pretty much the same. I'm way more concerned about retaining players than bringing anymore in. This window cannot close soon enough for me.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Loving it in terms of never thinking we would see Messi and Ronaldo move in the same window and we have had some fun rumours to follow for a few weeks.

However, I have hated it then being ruined with rumours of bids for our best players. The thing that worries me about Biss is that we seemingly already have his replacement so it could go right down to the last minute

As a result I am a 2/10

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
A lack of incoming players, selling one starlet, seeing those you had hopes for finally let go and the constant dread of losing any more first teamers makes this window a 3 for me from a slightly irrational emotional point of view. I'm aware that having a settled side with a smaller squad than we had is a good thing but I wants me some shiny new players to offset the sense of loss and dread of yet more big sales.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dont like transfers in general. I like consistency in a squad and the team feels pretty complete now and with plenty of interesting young players ready to replace players that may outgrow the club.

Only fear I have now for the rest of the window is Bissouma. Pretty sure all the other important players are going to stay and dont see the real need for any signings.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I'm hating it. I love our 1st team squad and want them all to stay.

It would be nice if we get a couple of new players which could fit with our way of playing. But the most important thing is not to loose any of them :amex::bhasign:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
0/10 zzzzzzzzzzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.

As far as the Albion are concerned it's been really dull.

Mwepu in (of 1st team quality - we hope) and that's it. Not expecting anymore incomings so the quicker it shuts and we don't lose anybody else then the better as far as I'm concerned.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Loving it.

The closer we get to the deadline the more exciting it gets.

Nothing worse than a transfer deadline day with everything finished before the day starts.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I cannot contain my indifference.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm enjoying it, nice to see us shipping out expensive players who are not going to be part of our squad and some decent youngsters going out on loan to further their careers. Still convinced we will bring 2 or 3 quality players in before the window closes.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
I was actually quite proud when we sold Ben White, think we've fleeced Arsenal there. I'm confident our star players will stay and I'm also confident we'll get at least one more in, I trust the board.

Excluding BHAFC this has been one of the most entertaining windows I can remember.. Deadline day should be fun, even if we lose Biss we are in good hands.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Still cant believe will not get a LB/LWB and if Andone and Locadia of wages surely a striker even from lower leagues wanting to prove themselves

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
5 - sort of “meh”.

I think we will end up with some more additions…… but if neither of the newsy ones happens, it’s not the end of the world.

Expected White to go. Would not want to see Bissouma go, and don’t think he will, but you never know. Mr P won’t let him go unless he has good ideas about how to cover for his loss.

Things might get exciting early next week, but otherwise…….

Salt and Jordan were a bit of a surprise gotta admit

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here