Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Can't sign into NSC on phone

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
sorry very dull I know, but having got a new phone I cannot sign into NSC on it using the same username and password that lets me sign in on my laptop. Any ideas why?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Leave the upper login boxes blank, jus press “log in” and it should take you to a main login box where you can login and proceeds as normal. Same thing happened when I upgraded and it’s never gone back to the old way.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Leave the upper login boxes blank, jus press “log in” and it should take you to a main login box where you can login and proceeds as normal. Same thing happened when I upgraded and it’s never gone back to the old way.

Only 3 mickey takes before the helpful one arrived. Many thanks, it worked perfectly.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Very much this!! Otherwise, the boxes stay pre-filled with "User Name" and "Password", and when you type it doesn't wipe the boxes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here