Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Mass brawl erupts in Armenian parliament: Third violent bout in just two days

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Blimey - and our lot get told off for waving their order papers or chuntering from a sedentary position.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-58340042

A mass brawl has erupted inside the Armenian parliament building for the third time in just two days.

Wednesday's altercation is said to have started after the opposition leader Vahe Hakobian was heckled for calling Prime Minister Nikol Pashinian a "lying populist".

The speaker of the house called on security personnel to remove several members from the parliament floor in an attempt to end the disturbance.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Blimey - and our lot get told off for waving their order papers or chuntering from a sedentary position.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-58340042

A mass brawl has erupted inside the Armenian parliament building for the third time in just two days.

Wednesday's altercation is said to have started after the opposition leader Vahe Hakobian was heckled for calling Prime Minister Nikol Pashinian a "lying populist".

The speaker of the house called on security personnel to remove several members from the parliament floor in an attempt to end the disturbance.

I can think of a "lying populist"* in our parliament I'd like to see get punched in the face (ideally away from parliament and by someone more likely to connect and less likely to windmill aimlessly).

*Actually, a good half dozen of them come to think of it.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I can think of a "lying populist"* in our parliament I'd like to see get punched in the face (ideally away from parliament and by someone more likely to connect and less likely to windmill aimlessly).

*Actually, a good half dozen of them come to think of it.

:goal:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here