Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carabao cup draw

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Someone rubbish at home please. No point travelling door this and I’ve been to all the grounds on the list of potentials.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Only previous game was a home LDV trophy match in 2003. 2-0 Leon Knight & Jake Robinson

Remember the match, but why were conference teams playing in LDV that seasons(s);
How long were conference teams entered for?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
FGR, Exeter, Oxford, Wycombe to stay fairly local please..

But I’ll plump with Shrewsbury at home

Forest Green Away
Good luck with finding the FGR stadium if you don't know the area! I went to the EFL Trophy match there last season (twice, as the frst tie was called off at the last minute for a waterlogged pitch) but I only got there because I went with a FGR STH who knew how to get there and how to find a parking space a quarter of a mile away! Even after going twice, I couldn't find it again - there are country lanes............... and in that neighbourhood there are really country lanes (without signposts!)

I live 2 miles from FGR ground. That week I will be in southern France.:facepalm::facepalm:
Shame about that - we could all come round yours and start from there (with a guide)!

If either of the Bristols or Swindon are still in it, that would be a lot easier! Shame about Cheltenham - I could have used my bus pass to get to that one!

Last edited:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Good luck with finding the FGR stadium if you don't know the area! I went to the EFL Trophy match there last season (twice, as the frst tie was called off at the last minute for a waterlogged pitch) but I only got there because I went with a FGR STH who knew how to get there and how to find a parking space a quarter of a mile away! Even after going twice, I couldn't find it again - there are country lanes............... and in that neighbourhood there are really country lanes (without signposts!)

Shame about that - we could all come round yours and start from there (with a guide)!

If either of the Bristols or Awindon are still in it, that would be a lot easier! Shame about Cheltenham - I could have used my bus pass to get to that one!

It’s really not hard. Just use the park and ride service. Saves having to try and navigate that horrible hill.

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
Dammit, ALMOST got Cambridge away :angry:

Also the former Ostersund manager derby, FGR manager took over from Potter when he left to go to Swansea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here