Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Christmas TV 2021

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's that time of year again where Autumn is practically here, nights are drawing in, shops are busying themselves with filling up on stock and the TV companies begin to tease their Xmas schedules.

Early indications are after a covid hit 2020 schedule there are much more of our familiar favourites and new episodes.

So far confirmed have been:

Mrs Brown's Boys (Xmas Day and New Year's Day)
Michael MacIntyre's Festive Wheel
Would I Lie to You? At Christmas
Gino DiCampo's Family Fortunes Christmas Celebrity Special
Celebrity Mastermind
Bradley Walsh's Blankety Blank
The Krypton Factor with Vernon Kay
Question of Yuletide Sport
Cube Xmas Special
Russell Grants Christmas Miracle
Death in Paradise
An LGBTQI+ Christmas with Rylan Clark Neal
EastEnders

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I must admit, I'm not exactly salivating over anything on that list. In actual fact, there's a fair bit of programming there that will have me avoiding the television altogether this festive season!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I must admit, I'm not exactly salivating over anything on that list. In actual fact, there's a fair bit of programming there that will have me avoiding the television altogether this festive season!

Absolutely, and so much reality tat on tv anyway these days, plus it's the 25th of August, and l refuse to even contemplate autumn yet, never mind winter and Christmas.

:ffsparr:

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
With life turned upside down in the last 18 months or so, I find it tremendously reassuring to see that there are some indefatigable constants in the world.

Classic Crodo!

:lolol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It's that time of year again where Autumn is practically here, nights are drawing in, shops are busying themselves with filling up on stock and the TV companies begin to tease their Xmas schedules.

Early indications are after a covid hit 2020 schedule there are much more of our familiar favourites and new episodes.

So far confirmed have been:

Mrs Brown's Boys (Xmas Day and New Year's Day)
Michael MacIntyre's Festive Wheel
Would I Lie to You? At Christmas
Gino DiCampo's Family Fortunes Christmas Celebrity Special
Celebrity Mastermind
Bradley Walsh's Blankety Blank
The Krypton Factor with Vernon Kay
Question of Yuletide Sport
Cube Xmas Special
Russell Grants Christmas Miracle
Death in Paradise
An LGBTQI+ Christmas with Rylan Clark Neal
EastEnders

:fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
The line up looks pretty dull to me .

mind u the last thing I watched over Xmas was TOTP 1984 Xmas special as I’m usually away over Xmas .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
ITV have announced a return of their hugely popular, an audience with....format. Featuring many of your favourite celebrities in the audience.

They've only gone and got the biggest bloody name in the business to kick off with a Winter Special. Adele!!!!!! :O

Following on next year will be audiences with.....the likes of Bradley Walsh, John Bishop, Alec Scott and Paddy McGuinness.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here