Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When you know, you know - are you ITK?

Who is joining this window? ITK-o-meter

• Cucurella only

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Nunez only

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Both

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Simple poll. It will put the ITK question to bed forever.

Will either Cucurella and/or Nunez join the Albion this window? In a week's time, we'll all know who's ITK and who's out In the cold.

Mods: is it possible to tweak the poll so that it shows who voted for each option?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I am not ITK.

Have only ever been ITK for one transfer and that one fell down at the last minute once I had hung my hat on it being a done deal!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It will just be guesses and some will get lucky. Pretty sure nobody who posts on here is ITK, especially those who claim they are.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Only once have I been ‘in the know’. I happened to be with someone who got a text confirming Ryan Harley was a done deal before it officially was.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm saying nothing

You-Aint-Seen-Me-Right.jpg

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

No it won't.

It might show people are good at guessing.

It's not like it was in the Withdean days any more where lots of people had inside info so it did get leaked out. After the team selections getting leaked the other season I would assume the club keep their cards even closer to their chests now and probably have all their staff from the tea lady up to Barbs sign NDAs.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
No it won't.

It might show people are good at guessing.

It's not like it was in the Withdean days any more where lots of people had inside info so it did get leaked out. After the team selections getting leaked the other season I would assume the club keep their cards even closer to their chests now and probably have all their staff from the tea lady up to Barbs sign NDAs.

Of course it won't. There's a one in four chance of being able to claim that you're in the know, but it will prove nothing. I thought that was pretty obvious!! Although, you won't be able to prove that those this proves to be in the know weren't in the know, you know.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Will either Cucurella and/or Nunez join the Albion this window? In a week's time, we'll all know who's ITK and who's out In the cold.

Mods: is it possible to tweak the poll so that it shows who voted for each option?

I see you have already spotted the problem with your 'put the ITK question to bed forever' poll :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was ITK when Kanchelskis started training with us, shame it came to nothing

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Not once it is published. There is no option for me to make it public though certain other things can be changed (I will just say MANTIS SHRIMP here). It either needs [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] super powers or it is not possible because the identities of the initial voters were not saved to the database as the poll was not public.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not once it is published. There is no option for me to make it public though certain other things can be changed (I will just say MANTIS SHRIMP here). It either needs [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] super powers or it is not possible because the identities of the initial voters were not saved to the database as the poll was not public.

You could try switching it off and back on again ?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

In the know? Moi?

No chance - leave it aht! ….. in a Phil Mitchell accent.

Not voting. Que sera sera, whatever will be will be. The future’s not ours to see! Que sera sera!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm likely to be ITK when it comes to Swedish players as I'm part of a "fooball workers" group on Facebook since I was a news writer and they've well aware with my Brighton obsession. Sometimes I'm even told what games Adrian Whale (the Sweden/Scandinavia scout) is going to, not that it says anything about anything really.

Apart from that I wont have a clue... but when it comes to this I think Cucu will come and Sanchez wont.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here