Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would appreciate player ratings from those who went tonight please. Who stood out?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Thanks.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Anyone?..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Isn't this where one of NSC's finest usually says 'I didn't go last night but listened to the radio, so here are my scores' :dunce:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Isn't this where one of NSC's finest usually says 'I didn't go last night but listened to the radio, so here are my scores' :dunce:

I didn't go last night and I didn't even listen on the radio as I was watching the cricket but I'll give them all 7's except Moder who gets an 8. Great performances, and that Roberts looks a real prospect.

Potter gets an 8 as well. I was a bit worried after he'd played the U11's against Villa that time, but I knew he'd done the right thing and made exactly the right calls as soon as I saw the team sheet. (Which was admittedly after the match).

And the officials weren't the worst we'll see this season.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Steele 7.5 Little to do in first half, good saves in the second, distribution all over the place, but half for dummying their forward
Roberts 7 solid game and some great tackles
Karbownik 6 pacy, but often the attacks seem to peter out
Tsoungui 8 Thought he looks a real prospect, quick and strong rescued a few tricky situations and only 18!
Mwepu 7 mainly because of the superb through ball, but still a little inconsistent and got caught in possession a couple of times.
Moder 8 Excellent game full of energy and running, well taken goal
Alzate 6 big fan of this tidy midfielder, but seemed to lack a bit of focus
Ciacedo 6 tidy but no big impact on the game
Richards 7 flashes of trickery and superb forward running especially towards the end of the game. Last ball sometimes lacking.
Leonard 6 in time honoured fashion missed a good chance didn't really notice him much other than that!
Zeiquri 8 well taken goal, tireless running and harrying of defenders. Missed a presentable chance but great effort.

Subs all 6 just 'cos Im lazy and they came on when the game was won and Cardiff were frantically trying to create something.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Moder 8 Excellent game full of energy and running, well taken goal
What I particularly like about Moder's goal is how he was level with him when Mwepu got the ball. Moder saw the opportunity, got his head down and sprinted forward - Mwepu picked the pass and Moder tucked it away to make it look easy. He must've run from at least halfway in the Albion half!

Zeiquri 8 well taken goal, tireless running and harrying of defenders. Missed a presentable chance but great effort.

Zeqiri even made the tackle that led to his goal - he nicked it off Vaulks, Richards picked it up & passed to Caicedo, who then put Zeqiri in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here