NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He's a miserable dick

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He still bangs on about the sacking of Houghton , like Brighton should be satisfied with shit football and making 17th on goal difference

Another no mark who seems to get a punditry gig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do you care...

All Day Long...

...THIS.

Danny Mills has as much relevance in my life as I do in his, and I wouldn't recognise him if he was walking towards me wearing an:-

I'm Danny Mills

t-shirt.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
What’s he said this time?

Something like this

Graham Potter has done ok but he has not improved Brighton we could all go in there and play attractive football but you have to improve and Brighton need to kick on

Typical armchair pundit and I must have missed Danny Mills glittering coaching and managerial record that qualifies him to suggest he or anyone could rock up at Brighton and get us playing attractive football.

Stealing a living

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
the amazon river runs for thousands of miles. at some points it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched or barely explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth and forms underground pools almost a mile under ground. Over thousands of years small blind transparent fish have evolved and live in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or earths surface and have never been seen by human eye...

These fish care more about Danny Mills than i do

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here