Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] IPTV

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
It would seem we're out of luck.
You never know, mind so I will keep looking.

[tweet]1425153998974328839[/tweet]

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Only snide stream would be someone in the ground pointing their mobile at the pitch!

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
It would seem we're out of luck.
You never know, mind so I will keep looking.

[tweet]1425153998974328839[/tweet]

How strange because Huds & Eve + Barrow & Villa are shown in the schedule for DAZN, so it would appears this isn't true.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
What's better to listen to Albion site or radio Sussex online? Which has a bigger delay and how big is the delay ?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
Such a shame, some heavy negotiations with my wife have gone into giving me the night off for football!

I suppose I have to listen to the game while watching Pröpper's PSV beat Benfica so thoroughly that Núñez hops on the night bus to Brighton.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
What's better to listen to Albion site or radio Sussex online? Which has a bigger delay and how big is the delay ?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

You can’t listen to live football commentary on radio Sussex online for rights reasons - radio or DAB only.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sorry why is it odd? The cup has gone back to the tv deal pre covid, where only one game is live per night on Sky.

It's odd as the tweet from the Caraboa cup people above says nothing is being shown.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's odd as the tweet from the Caraboa cup people above says nothing is being shown.

Yes last year it streamed all the games, it states no streams but now it's only on Sky TV which is not streamed per sa

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Sorry why is it odd? The cup has gone back to the tv deal pre covid, where only one game is live per night on Sky.

It has.

Obviously I hated the covid enforced empty stadia, but being able to watch Albion in near enough every league and cup game they played in a season was amazing.

I and I suspect a few others, are going to have to readjust to the reality that if you want to watch every game of football, you're going to have to go to the games.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It has.

Obviously I hated the covid enforced empty stadia, but being able to watch Albion in near enough every league and cup game they played in a season was amazing.

I and I suspect a few others, are going to have to readjust to the reality that if you want to watch every game of football, you're going to have to go to the games.

Yes it's annoying

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It has.

Sky will show footage as it happens on soccer special and I expect they’ll have someone covering the Albion game - but yes the only live game in full is Villa/Barrow tonight.

It’s live in full on radio Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here