Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Yorkshire v Sussex T20 bobbins Quarter Final 1830 kick-off

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Back to normal, long game cricket at Durham this evening.

Live on Sky, looks like the Cardiff game might be tricky so cheer on the boys.

Home side are evens, the visitors from down south slightly odds on.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Looking forwards to it

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Should be able to play Salt, Jordan, Garton, Mills and Khan. That's some team!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
James Kirtley has named a 14-man squad for the Sussex Sharks quarter-final trip to Durham on Tuesday evening (24th), as they face off against the side that finished 2nd in the Vitality Blast North Group, the Yorkshire Vikings.

Chris Jordan, George Garton and Tymal Mills all return to the squad after their success in The Hundred over the weekend with the Southern Brave. Whilst Henry Crocombe, Travis Head, Ali Orr and Ollie Robinson all drop out of the squad that travelled for the final two Vitality Blast group matches.

Archie Lenham, Luke Wright, Phil Salt, Rashid Khan, Ravi Bopara and David Wiese are also all included in the squad after their involvement in The Hundred.

Travis Head has returned to Australia after his overseas stint with the club, whilst Ollie Robinson is with England preparing to take on India in the third test match.

Sussex Sharks squad:

Luke Wright, David Wiese, Harrison Ward, Phil Salt, Delray Rawlins, Tymal Mills, Archie Lenham, Rashid Khan, Chris Jordan, George Garton, Mitch Claydon, Oli Carter, Ravi Bopara, Will Beer.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'll be going tonight, as it is just up the road from me. Weather not looking that favourable at the moment - drizzle right now.

The ever reliable BBC forecast!

Ches.JPG

Give 'em a good cheer!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
The ever reliable BBC forecast!

View attachment 139719

Give 'em a good cheer!

Ha! To be fair, most days in the North East feature some drizzle at some point. It'll probably be fine. Most of the last week, we've had virtually all weathers within each day. Last time we played a T20 knockout up here (against Durham 2/3 years ago), I think I was the only Sussex fan in the ground.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Back to normal, long game cricket at Durham this evening.

Live on Sky, looks like the Cardiff game might be tricky so cheer on the boys.

Home side are evens, the visitors from down south slightly odds on.

Well, it's just great to have a team to support. Supporting Hampshire with a couple of Sussex players was never going to happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here