Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ndidi

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m watching him tonight as he is considered one of the best defensive midfielders in the world

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Little known fact - his family worked with Ken Dodd on the 'Nigerian Tour' back in 1970.

They were known as the Ndidi Men.

diddy.jpg

:moo:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Got a mate who is a Leicester City STH.......Says he's shitehouse!

My mate is (one of) the Leicester City club doctor(s). Ndidi is rated highly. Excellent at interceptions and winning possession but slightly lacking in control and distribution accuracy. I reckon your mate is comparing him with Kante, who is considered a divine being at the club.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My mate is (one of) the Leicester City club doctor(s). Ndidi is rated highly. Excellent at interceptions and winning possession but slightly lacking in control and distribution accuracy. I reckon your mate is comparing him with Kante, who is considered a divine being at the club.

And why wouldn’t they. He’s amazing. As long as Bissouma doesn’t get too big for his boots he could be destined for that level. It’s a tall order but he is up there now in our alt time best midfielder.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016

Is your mate a Scouser? If so, I played a round of golf with him (and his Dad) in the Algarve a couple of years ago. Nice guys, both of them.

If he's not, then obviously he's just one of the many two-a-penny docs at Leicester :)

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Is your mate a Scouser? If so, I played a round of golf with him (and his Dad) in the Algarve a couple of years ago. Nice guys, both of them.

If he's not, then obviously he's just one of the many two-a-penny docs at Leicester :)

No, he's over 60 and from Leamington. He does play golf in the Algarve though. The guy you played golf with is a GP who regularly helps out at the club and plays golf off +2 handicap. Yes?

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
No, he's over 60 and from Leamington. He does play golf in the Algarve though. The guy you played golf with is a GP who regularly helps out at the club and plays golf off +2 handicap. Yes?

Yep, the +2 handicap. Nice guy, as I said.

Small world, innit? :)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Speed surfed this thread . . . Thought the question was What was a Ken Dodd reply . .perhaps to his Accountant or the judge about the honesty of his submitted financial affairs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here