Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vaccine dodging loons break into ITN offices

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
To put some meat on the bone, PC lays out the facts on why no one may've died from Covid, from 4:07.

With Icke, he has army of believers.

The pandemic has given him his 15 minutes of fame.

Sadly he has been famous for as long as I can remember. At least from the 80's probably the 70's he was an amateur weather forecaster who was, for some reason, always given time even though, his forecasting, much like his views on coronavirus, was idiotic.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sadly he has been famous for as long as I can remember. At least from the 80's probably the 70's he was an amateur weather forecaster who was, for some reason, always given time even though, his forecasting, much like his views on coronavirus, was idiotic.

Even I knew of him. A regular at Hyde Park Corner on issues such as denying climate change.

Beneath the eccentric lunacy I think there’s an ago.

He’s loving the pandemic. Instead of talking to a few dozen passers by, he now shares platforms at Trafalgar Square to big crowds.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Completely hat stand, but when our PM was London Mayor, Corbyn was his go to person for advice on climate change.

He name dropped him a few times in his newspaper column and even in the London Assembly.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
I was at uni at the same time as Piers who was one of those perennial students who spent all their time on student politics on the loony end of the lefty spectrum.

Was a t*sser then and he’s clearly not changed…..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here