Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The Grim Reaper came for me last night. I managed to fend him off with my life size model of an ear-biting ex-world champ heavyweight boxer....talk about Tyson with death!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
It doesn't matter how funny the joke is, any thread with the pompous title of 'joke du jour' just grates with me. What's wrong with good ol' 'joke of the day', especially now we're out of the EU?

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ok. Let’s talk about Dyson with death.

I’m assuming that this apparent apparition you experienced involved the Grim Reaper and Sir James Dyson.

Was Dyson armed with a vacuum cleaner too? My guest is that he would have access to a much higher spec unit than you would have lying around next to your bed, in fact, he’d probably be tooled up with some sort of hard sucking prototype. I’m just not buying your stated claim that you fought off two assailants armed with superior equipment (including a ****ing great scythe).

You’re going to have to be more realistic with your bull if you expect right minded NSC folk to fall for this.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
It doesn't matter how funny the joke is, any thread with the pompous title of 'joke du jour' is just grates with me. What's wrong with good ol' 'joke of the day'? Especially now we're out of the EU.

When EnREst used to post his weekly nonsense, the absolute best part for me, was reading the po faced responses. Knowing that people were irritated enough to post that it wasn't funny, just seemed to encourage him more - sorry.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The Grim Reaper came for me last night. I managed to fend him off by joining him in cutting vegetables into small cubes... Talk about dicing with death!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
E9P7_7vXoAYV9q2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here