Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Cardiff Role Call

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Who's going to our first step on the ladder to potential domestic cup glory??

The Cardiff City Stadium is always a tough place to go, and with the smell of an EPL giant killing in the air I am sure tomorrow will be no exception, but with a large and vociferous travelling audience backing us it can only help the players.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Best get a Dr's note or Barbs will have you down as a harvester.

He doesnt need a doctor's note and can go, as Boris says no need to isolate if double jabbed! Appreciate Cornish Rocket might feel differently though!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Wish this was a Saturday EPL game. Some great pubs in Cardiff and have done this trip many times making a very long weekend of it.
Sadly a midweek reserves cup game doesn't get me going.
Bad fan.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Me plus the son traveling on Seagulls Travel from Worthing.

I had no interest whatsoever but for some reason he was really up for it but didn't want to go on his own. Must be mad but we shall be in attendance

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wish this was a Saturday EPL game. Some great pubs in Cardiff and have done this trip many times making a very long weekend of it.
Sadly a midweek reserves cup game doesn't get me going.
Bad fan.

This.

I've got a good mate who's a Cardiff lad but has lived here for ages. Had a top boozy away day with them for the 0-0 game in the Championship when it was about minus five. A Saturday cup game down there would hopefully see a repeat trip. Not bothering for this though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Yes + 5 , our coastal village in Wales has a permanent population of just 860 and to find 5 other Brighton supporters regularly travel to matches from here was a lovely bonus to discover when we moved here 3 years ago so we car share and share the driving costs, Cardiff is justa 3 hour drive so basically just down the road, looking forward to the day out, Cardiff is a great place to spend a pre match day out .

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
It’s not, although are the Cardiff games all still shown in Malaysia?
Will know tomorrow when IPTV match day is updated.

From the Cardiff site

In addition, UK and Ireland residents enjoy live matchday audio commentary – home and away, League and Cup. Bluebirds living overseas can access live video streaming – .

Meaning it might be on.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here