Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Ian Botham Trade Envoy to Australia, trade envoy. Did you actually say..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You have to feel sympathy for budding satirists :lolol:

Ian Botham as trade envoy and prisoners bussed in to execute cows – yes, the UK has officially lost the plot

The headlines tonight: labour shortage sees prisoners bussed in to execute cows, and Lord Ian Botham named as Her Majesty’s trade envoy to Australia.

For those of us who have spent almost two decades yearning for a return of Chris Morris’s The Day Today, there is arguably some comfort in the fact that for a fair chunk of that time, the actual news has been doing a more than adequate job in its place. If you’re under the age of 30, there’s precious little chance you’ll be able to see the actual UK as what it really is these days, which is an extremely well crafted tribute to a cult TV show from 1994.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/ian-botham-brexit-prisoners-abattoirs-b1907269.html

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Always come across as a boorish knob to me.

nah....he's alright actually, has done a lot of work for charity and fundraising in general and is a legendary sports man , i have met him a couple of times and he has been charming , i would imagine though that once he's partaken of a few libations he would give as good as he gets.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
So did Jimmy Saville.

people tried to out jimmy saville back in the 80's and were pretty well silenced by the establishment , what has been made public knowledge subsequently is a huge smear on the fabric of 20th century England , are you putting beefy in the same boat as a kiddy fingering , prosthetic eye hoarding wierdo......surely not :mad:

oh look, a thumbs up from toady....:rolleyes:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
whereas absorbing 10's of thousands of refugees has no downside at all.....:mad:

The anti immigrant immigrant vents his spleen from the other side of the planet

Not being funny but I generally don't give much of a toss about whats goin' on in Australia

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The anti immigrant immigrant vents his spleen from the other side of the planet

Not being funny but I generally don't give much of a toss about whats goin' on in Australia

no , no you're not being funny , i'll give you that.
anti -immigrant...:rolleyes: try not to butt in when the grown ups are having a chat.

typically parochial POV as well , if i may say so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here