Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Ian Botham Trade Envoy to Australia, trade envoy. Did you actually say..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And again…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attention-Seeking-School-1024x536.png

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Ahhh the grass has turned up to stir the pot, bit early for you LeakO? I wonder what edit youll slip in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If he’s not screaming for a plumber, he’s screaming for a moderator..
Unfortunately he can’t scream for a policeman.. he agrees with having them defunded.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Talking of triggering, it's incredible how you two always seem to turn up on this type of thread together.

You must be telepathic.

Interesting that the three posters with exactly the same posting style always post at the same times. Well, I say interesting …. :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I genuinely do admire this new trend of 'self-trolling bad news over to The Pit'.

It works every time.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Personally I think it's a good thing to see someone who shilled for Brexit actually trying to do something to make it work, rather than either hanging out of Trump's backside for attention, blaming everyone and everything for the things going wrong except themselves or sitting around on their arses on NSC sniping.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Personally I think it's a good thing to see someone who shilled for Brexit actually trying to do something to make it work, rather than either hanging out of Trump's backside for attention, blaming everyone and everything for the things going wrong except themselves or sitting around on their arses on NSC sniping.

Totally this.

I'm actually fine with this because I'm also fine with the likes of Lineker, Hamilton and Rashford getting involved in politics. You've got to be consistent and you would hope that it would actually be those who snipe against the Linekers of this world who would be against it.

He may even help a little bit in generating trade, given his profile over there. He certainly loves an Aussie Red Wine. It's as inoffensive and funny as Australia choosing Shane Warne as their next London ambassador.

Much more worrying is yet another Tory job for the socially illiberal Tory lapdog Hoey. Should have been jettisoned out of Labour decades ago instead of being given Minister for Sport.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

d82755d4c21cba3c87d78f21820c64bd.jpg

Only another 40 years to wait for the vote to rejoin..
Stay strong soldier [emoji1303]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Won't need a vote. Government already looking at ways to staff NHS, farms and meat packing plants post Covid. In five years time the borders will be open again without you even having noticed.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

That’s actually a good way of looking at it. Is my mind being changed? Maybe so. The only snag for me is it’s a clear attempt by Johnson to woo Brexiteers. But I like your take on it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Won't need a vote. Government already looking at ways to staff NHS, farms and meat packing plants post Covid. In five years time the borders will be open again without you even having noticed.
And it doesn't need a vote to rejoin the EEA which is what a non-clownish brexit should have involved anyway.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Totally this.

I'm actually fine with this because I'm also fine with the likes of Lineker, Hamilton and Rashford getting involved in politics. You've got to be consistent and you would hope that it would actually be those who snipe against the Linekers of this world who would be against it.

He may even help a little bit in generating trade, given his profile over there. He certainly loves an Aussie Red Wine. It's as inoffensive and funny as Australia choosing Shane Warne as their next London ambassador.

Much more worrying is yet another Tory job for the socially illiberal Tory lapdog Hoey. Should have been jettisoned out of Labour decades ago instead of being given Minister for Sport.

Until someone says something he doesn't like and responds "DERRRRRR" as he was prone to doing on Twitter. Still my all time sporting hero and deserved Knighthood for charity endeavours but the bloke is a Grade A dick - regardless of political views.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Totally this.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1303]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

I'm genuinely intrigued as to how you managed to work out that reaction from my post. It's almost like you responded to what you hoped I'd written rather than what I actually did.

There's even another win in that Botham is a dick and him being in Australia means he's not here. :thumbsup:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
And it doesn't need a vote to rejoin the EEA which is what a non-clownish brexit should have involved anyway.

Yep. The precedent has already been set on that one by this Government no less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here