Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Ian Botham Trade Envoy to Australia, trade envoy. Did you actually say..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Another nail in the coffin of the credibility for the U.K.
These things would raise a chuckle if it weren’t all adding up to the downfall of the U.K.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Ordinarily I couldn’t give two shits about the bloke, bit of an arrogant knob tbh but knowing this appointment is triggering a few people then yes why not [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Will always remember him having a game of pool down the Wilmington, seemed a bit cocky....but don’t they all?[emoji23]
Anyway, as long as he’s rattled the head tilters [emoji1303]
https://twitter.com/trussliz/status/1429685742691835907?s=21
Can’t beat a bit of Beefy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
When I first saw this on twitter, I honestly thought it was a joke.

Still, I expect he’ll make a better fist of it than Liz Truss.

As long as he keeps his Yorkshire sausage out of the picture.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Will always remember him having a game of pool down the Wilmington, seemed a bit cocky....but don’t they all?[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was only looking at that picture a couple of weeks ago, also gotta love the picture of Hoddle in the Elizabethan Tandoori [emoji23]

Btw I did a head and shoulders of Beefy as my main piece in the Design Ceramics O Level at Fawcett, got a grade C [emoji122][emoji122]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ordinarily I couldn’t give two shits about the bloke, bit of an arrogant knob tbh but knowing this appointment is triggering a few people then yes why not [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Attention-Seeking-Behavior-Main-Poster_86378508_M.jpg

Or off to the Pit ? I guess, as always, it's the mod's call

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He’s a very Johnson choice in that he’s unsuitable, unqualified and tactless in a sector it pays to be very, very diplomatic. Obviously he’ll appeal to some l. However, for those that care about the future of this country and our international standing, it’s a gravely poor choice.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
No one has looked in to Beefy credentials for this role

He is a fine-wine drinker so Jacob's Creak, Yellow Tail and Hardy's will need to sort their $hit out or risk losing UK market share - commodities by 'eck
He is mates with Lamb too ....

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Another nail in the coffin of the credibility for the U.K.
These things would raise a chuckle if it weren’t all adding up to the downfall of the U.K.

He fits the BoJo mould perfectly. I couldn't give a **** about Aus trade, there's notthing there worth trapsing that far.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This on the day there has been a serious proposal to use prisoners to try to plug the 14,000 vacancies in the meat processing industry, it's like there's a war on !

Dig for Victory next, as we will have to grow our own as now there is no one to harvest or pack and distribute the crops !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This on the day there has been a serious proposal to use prisoners to try to plug the 14,000 vacancies in the meat processing industry, it's like there's a war on !

Dig for Victory next, as we will have to grow our own as now there is no one to harvest or pack and distribute the crops !

Got any fish ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Bernard Manning must be rolling in his grave. Thinking about the cushey little number he could of had as trade envoy to Pakistan.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Genuine question seeks genuine answer:

Are you not concerned that such an irrelevant, unqualified figure has been given this sort of role?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here