Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Well, That Was All Rather Wonderful, Wasn’t It?

el punal

The return to football for the vast majority of us and the perfect day that ticked all the boxes. For me, getting on the train at Southampton with a few beers (all gone by Worthing!), chatting with a couple of decent Watford fans. Meeting up with all my football mates again in the pubs in Brighton. Getting to the ground early and negotiating all the pass checks with no problem. Actually managing to climb the stairs to the West Upper without collapsing in a heap from being puffed out. More friends met, more beers drunk and onto watch the game which had the perfect performance and the perfect result.

Game over, into the North Stand concourse to celebrate, and boy, was it heaving with lots of happy, shiny people trying to take in that we’re SECOND in the League!

Finally, managed to get the last train back home, absolutely cream crackered and absolutely over the moon! :albion2:

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
It was an incredible return and maybe it was the late kick-off or maybe the occasion but West Upper was very vocal and I hope we continue to give it our all, cos it's very enjoyable.

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
Loved it. Couldn't have gone better

Enjoyable cycle ride to and from the game - few beers with old friends at and after the game

Seeing all the old faces that sit nearby

West Upper energised

Totally outplayed opponents with every player on top form

Hoping Neal Maupay recovers quickly

Savour it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here