Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trouble at the game today

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
A few Watford fans reporting they got hit randomly outside the stadium. Anyone see anything?

Never heard of this happening at the AMEX before.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Didn't see anything at the ground, but there were a few herberts kicking off pre-match at the traffic lights going up Queens Road, at least one of them got surfed in front of some beeping cars.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
No idea but there was a group of Watford fans walking down to the station outside the East stand being particularly obnoxious. Wouldn’t surprise me if someone had slapped one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No idea but there was a group of Watford fans walking down to the station outside the East stand being particularly obnoxious. Wouldn’t surprise me if someone had slapped one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We always jog past away fans, on our way to the park n ride. Because they’d lost, I said look out for stray feet trying to trip you up.

Watford folk looked understandably fed up.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
There were police drones in the sky after the game so hopefully anyone commiting random acts of violence will be convicted with those 360 degree 4k cameras and banned for life.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Hope they get the culprits.....horrible to hear, even worse when our fans are acting in a brainless way.

Sorry I will edit that its bad violence caused by any fan

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Considering there was a time we invited away fans in for a post game beer in the NS to help avoid the queues this comes as something of a shock and surprise. Of course there are a couple of teams’ fans that wouldn’t be welcome, but Watford wouldn’t be one of them. Hope the catch the **** and ban him for life .

White Fan man

Oct 25, 2020
A few Watford fans reporting they got hit randomly outside the stadium. Anyone see anything?

Never heard of this happening at the AMEX before.

Happened at a Friday night game at the Amex against Leeds the season you won promotion. Just as we got on a train at Brighton station for the Amex, a group of Brighton fans punched a young Leeds fan about 15 years old in the face. Other Leeds fans went to his aid but there was no more punches thrown. The Brighton guy who hit him was big - with a full beard and wore a full-length black leather coat. During the game one of our groups other half went to the ladies and didn't return so after the game we searched everywhere for her and waited for someone to check the ladies so we were one of the last out of the ground. As we walked past the away end to walk towards the station, we recognised the same big fella with his small gang picking off Leeds fans on their own. We went to the stewards who stepped in but a few minutes later the same group were at it again.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
No excuse for violence but the Leeds away support are amongst the very worst of what I've experienced watching the Albion. Proper vitriolic homophobia, shameful stuff.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Happened at a Friday night game at the Amex against Leeds the season you won promotion. Just as we got on a train at Brighton station for the Amex, a group of Brighton fans punched a young Leeds fan about 15 years old in the face. Other Leeds fans went to his aid but there was no more punches thrown. The Brighton guy who hit him was big - with a full beard and wore a full-length black leather coat. During the game one of our groups other half went to the ladies and didn't return so after the game we searched everywhere for her and waited for someone to check the ladies so we were one of the last out of the ground. As we walked past the away end to walk towards the station, we recognised the same big fella with his small gang picking off Leeds fans on their own. We went to the stewards who stepped in but a few minutes later the same group were at it again.

Most clubs still seem to have them, pathetic scum.

Personally I like to see the presence of police, over stewards on their own.

The Albion do love extremely lengthy bans. I wonder if the bearded coward is no longer welcome, his ‘luck’ run out?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here