Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Patcham bus stops today

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Anyone know exactly where the outbound Seagull Travel bus stops in Patcham today please? It says Graham Ave/Carden Ave… but those roads meet in 2 places so I’m confused. Easily confused!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Anyone know exactly where the outbound Seagull Travel bus stops in Patcham today please? It says Graham Ave/Carden Ave… but those roads meet in 2 places so I’m confused. Easily confused!

I believe it also stops outside the Snipe (Sainsbury’s).
Also,if you’re interested,Paul offers a season ticket (40quid) from the Ladies mile pub.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I believe it also stops outside the Snipe (Sainsbury’s).
Also,if you’re interested,Paul offers a season ticket (40quid) from the Ladies mile pub.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers for that. Interesting. I was being lazy and trying to avoid the walk to Sainsbury as I think the other stop MIGHT be at the bottom of my road :smile:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I thought they used the Bus Stop at the junction of Overhill Drive and Carden Avenue. This was on my route before Seagull Travel changed things around. Your best bet (to make sure) is contact Seagull Travel via their Twitter page.

Yeah, that's the one. The stop on the way back is the opposite side of the road, with the junction of Carden and Graham Avenue. Or certainly was last time they ran.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I thought they used the Bus Stop at the junction of Overhill Drive and Carden Avenue. This was on my route before Seagull Travel changed things around. Your best bet (to make sure) is contact Seagull Travel via their Twitter page.

Perfect. Thanks! I did email them but they're obviously pretty busy. Always very helpful usually.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here