Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Obviously no knowledge on the subject whatsoever but I never hear anything about trouble between police and supporters in England these days. Unlike here, where it a ticking time bomb before something really, really nasty happens.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Well it might be but I can't tell if the questions are worded in such a way for a specific outcome to be achieved without them having loads of my personal data.

They can **** right off.

I didn't see any reason not to give my name.
I'm not ashamed to put it down.....Hove Born and Inbred :shrug:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Far too long, and pointless questions eg, asking whether you have ever experienced..... Well in supporting the Albion for over 50 years, yes I have. The question should really have been time framed to get the current issue.
Also the questions on seeing flares, etc is just home and away and therefore assume that its home or away fans that you are part of, as opposed to seeing away fans at home games letting off flares.
The results of the survey will therefore be flawed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Far too long, and pointless questions eg, asking whether you have ever experienced..... Well in supporting the Albion for over 50 years, yes I have. The question should really have been time framed to get the current issue.
Also the questions on seeing flares, etc is just home and away and therefore assume that its home or away fans that you are part of, as opposed to seeing away fans at home games letting off flares.
The results of the survey will therefore be flawed.

The only reason the Home Office will do a survey is to get the answer they want. The fact that the first page of personal details are mandatory before you can see the questions just confirms it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here