Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Left Luggage in near either Lewes or Brighton Station

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patreon
Jun 20, 2021
I am coming down from London on the train to watch the Everton game next weekend, but am staying overnight in Haywards Heath on Friday.

I am planning to go straight back to London on Staurday night after the game. My problem is the new restrictions on bringing bags into the ground means I need to find somewhere to store my overnight bag which I can easily collect on the way home.

Ideally, I would like somewhere near Lewes station that I can leave my bags, and collect before 6pm, as I usually find that a better route from HH than travelling down to Brighton and back out to Falmer. However, failing that, somewhere near Brighton station? Any advice greatly appreciated.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
I am coming down from London on the train to watch the Everton game next weekend, but am staying overnight in Haywards Heath on Friday.

I am planning to go straight back to London on Staurday night after the game. My problem is the new restrictions on bringing bags into the ground means I need to find somewhere to store my overnight bag which I can easily collect on the way home.

Ideally, I would like somewhere near Lewes station that I can leave my bags, and collect before 6pm, as I usually find that a better route from HH than travelling down to Brighton and back out to Falmer. However, failing that, somewhere near Brighton station? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Could you not just ask where you’re staying in HH to hold it until you return on the train back to London?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
You want to go to the game and collect your bags before 6pm?
I know people leave early, but that's some sort of record, Shirley?

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patreon
Jun 20, 2021

Next week's game against Everton.

If I were going today I would wait until at least 7:10 for the big second half comeback when Gross is moved from centre half to centre forward!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patreon
Jun 20, 2021

Everton next week! If it were today I would wait until at least 7:10 for the second half comeback after Gross is moved from centre half to lone centre forward.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here