Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you ever looked as excited as Percy Tau does here?

Have you ever looked as excited as Percy Tau does?

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Albion Hitmen.JPG

He might not make the grade for us and he might soon depart, but you have to respect a man who is so obviously delighted to be a part of our club. Even if it's only for a short time.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We’ve made him a millionaire and he’s hardly had to do anything, I think I’d look pretty happy too.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yes when I had a mix of mushrooms and LSD once like 12 years ago.

23668_374271550518_880475_n (1).jpg

Maybe thats his diet as well and the reason for his.... success.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I don't do excited...might raise an eyebrow when Brighton score or if Mrs. Wunt be Druv demands "attention"...but that's about it as far as excitement goes...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Aaron Connolly thinking - "oh crap, I hope no-one reads the papers tomorrow!"

Mrs T says he looks like he either wants to sell you a car or steal your horse :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
View attachment 139621

He might not make the grade for us and he might soon depart, but you have to respect a man who is so obviously delighted to be a part of our club. Even if it's only for a short time.

I love the way he manages to look 16 and 56 at the same time. Essentially a balding, and massively excited, child.

I feel like that when we score the first goal but could no more replicate the look than herd hamsters for a living.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Eh ???
Am I the only one who thinks, his smile is not excited at all but, fake or a forced smile.
My actual reading of all smiles would go.
No 7: I am a Premier League substitute, do you wanna ride in my Land Rover smarmy smile.
No 9: I am extremely confident, at playing fifa 21 smile.
No 18: You can’t touch this, smile….
No 19: I wear a cravat to Nando’s smile.
No 21: The I’m on borrowed time smile.
No 22: You went through all that effort to bring me to this club, and don’t even play me, I was playing in the champions league a few bloody years ago, not bitter smile.

Attachments

• 499A2C6E-48DE-4140-A440-83C8BE101752.jpeg
    499A2C6E-48DE-4140-A440-83C8BE101752.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 139621

Maybe that’s his reaction after being told he’s going out on loan! If he stays I don’t think he will feature much, which is a shame because from the few minutes of match time he’s had he looks ok

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Connolly isn't sure why he's here, Maupay looks like it's a genuine police mugshot, Welbeck looks like someone's nan, Swiss Andy is caught in a crosswind, Andone looks like he's remembering the time he told a small child he just ate their hamster and Tau is tripping his balls off.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Eh ???
Am I the only one who thinks, his smile is not excited at all but, fake or a forced smile.
My actual reading of all smiles would go.
No 7: I am a Premier League substitute, do you wanna ride in my Land Rover smarmy smile.
No 9: I am extremely confident, at playing fifa 21 smile.
No 18: You can’t touch this, smile….
No 19: I wear a cravat to Nando’s smile.
No 21: The I’m on borrowed time smile.
No 22: You went through all that effort to bring me to this club, and don’t even play me, I was playing in the champions league a few bloody years ago, not bitter smile.

Nos 7, 9, 18 and 19 are not smiling at all. 21 has a hint of a smirk. Percy :)vuvu:) is genuinely smiling. Look at his eyes. He is happy, no bitterness there at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here