Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket not arrived for tomorrow's game

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Sorry if this has been done to death elsewhere, but I was wondering if anyone else is waiting for their season ticket card to arrive by post?

My phone does not support google pay so I requested and old fashioned card.

I was promised it would arrive today, but nothing.

I have tried to contact the club by phone and email, but I can't get a reply or speak to anyone.

Anyone else in the same boat or any advice on obtaining my ticket?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Probably still stuck on the cart being pulled by the horse?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Email from club says I haven't yet downloaded my season ticket? Did it first day landed in my email and is sitting in my Google pay!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don’t panic - ticket office will sort it all tomo. No chance anyone not getting in. Surprised you can’t get them on phone though - they are annoyingly hard to get in terms of answering times but they always answer eventually.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Don’t panic - ticket office will sort it all tomo. No chance anyone not getting in. Surprised you can’t get them on phone though - they are annoyingly hard to get in terms of answering times but they always answer eventually.

The inability to be able to actually speak to a human at the club has been extremely frustrating recently.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The inability to be able to actually speak to a human at the club has been extremely frustrating recently.

It all depends on what option you press but agreed it’s really crap.

el punal

It all depends on what option you press but agreed it’s really crap.

Come on. What’s crap? The delay in answering your call or the service when you do get through?

I have found the staff to be really efficient if I have had a query. When I tried phoning earlier this week I was told to expect to wait for some time as all staff were extremely busy in responding to calls to do with the club’s ticketing procedures. It was obvious, to me anyway, that this was going to be the case. I followed the instructions on the club website and sorted the query online. Problem solved.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I can not get an answer on the phone, no matter what options I press.

Live chat has been no help. Just an automated reply.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

I hate ringing the club as it costs a fortune at premium rate.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on. What’s crap? The delay in answering your call or the service when you do get through?

I have found the staff to be really efficient if I have had a query. When I tried phoning earlier this week I was told to expect to wait for some time as all staff were extremely busy in responding to calls to do with the club’s ticketing procedures. It was obvious, to me anyway, that this was going to be the case. I followed the instructions on the club website and sorted the query online. Problem solved.

No no no you miss understand. The staff are good - the wait time like 1 hour today the pls man was on hold is way too long. But my annoyance was press x option (like my season card isn’t here for example) and it goes to an automated thing and says wait til Friday then cuts off whole call. So you have to start again if you actually need to check something ie is it ordered etc with club. It’s a bit annoying, but not end of world.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hate ringing the club as it costs a fortune at premium rate.

Didn’t know that! But always try ring the ‘outside uk’ number at companies like that - costs nothing.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

That was probably my fault, I was calling the box office, sorry ticket office on multiple phones, trying to get through....:shrug:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

I have had a lengthy battle with "Supporter Services" recently. I was trying to alert them to my changed bank details, but just couldn't get through on the phone. The web chat thing was hopeless (just a bot, I assume), and the "ring back" option just doesn't work - well, not for me, anyway. I eventually emailed the club after spending a cumulative hour and a half on hold over numerous calls. Unfortunately by this time I'd missed the day they run the Direct Debits (by one day), and the club charged me £20 for two DD failures. I rang to complain, and eventually DID get through! But the person who responded just said they weren't authorised to make any refunds, and I that had to write in. So after THREE emails I eventually got my money back, but the club refused to accept that it was their fault - just said they'd refund me because it was the first time my DD had bounced. I have to say I was NOT impressed. In the past I've always found the ticketing team to be great, and very willing to sort out problems, but - if my latest experience is anything to go by - it seems to have changed into a sort of jobsworth mentality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here