Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23's at home to West Ham today, kick off 7pm

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Mainly interested in seeing if Karbo is around. Yes, Veltman is allegedly out of tomorrows game... but if Karbo is playing tonight, it would indicate a curveball.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
James Furlong is suspended and Jack Spong and Andrew Moran drop out of the squad. Casper Nilsson, Gary Dicker and Todd Miller come in as starters. Marcus Ifill is added to the bench:-

WestHam.jpg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Any idea why Haydon Roberts isn't being included?

With the first-team squad at the moment. Squad number 28 so he may be involved this season but then Khedra (26) and Ostigard (27) have both been loaned out.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Moran was good against Derby on the left wing, rotation or maybe a slight injury? Todd Miller his replacement has already played league football for Colchester before signing with the academy in the summer of 2019

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
With the first-team squad at the moment. Squad number 28 so he may be involved this season but then Khedra (26) and Ostigard (27) have both been loaned out.

Thank you for the information, do you know what number Locadia has been assigned? I saw him in a squad training photo but not sure he's got a number.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Tough start. WHU youth teams always seem very strong physically. Not sure if their players are that bit older in general.

They’ve got a fairly young team too, couple of 17 year olds but a couple of 20 year olds too.

Worth noting that their left back has nearly 100 games in the Prem though!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
No sooner do I get he TV running on Youtube ( so I can spot crap on here via my i pad at the same time ). And WHU score . . . And I missed it getting a beer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here