Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff Cup Game

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone know if there’s likely to be a stream available anywhere - ie is it being shown anywhere in the world etc…?

For those that can’t make it, it would be nice. I know there was a paid for stream last year for Preston but don’t know if they’re still offering that…

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Anyone know if there’s likely to be a stream available anywhere - ie is it being shown anywhere in the world etc…?

For those that can’t make it, it would be nice. I know there was a paid for stream last year for Preston but don’t know if they’re still offering that…

I think this would suggest there will be no coverage available - How to watch the EFL in season 2021/22

12345.jpg

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

I'm always puzzled by these requests for streams.

I've never NOT been able to find a stream for an Albion game on Hesgoal.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Even games that aren’t being shown on ANY channels across the world?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not gonna be a stream is there… :(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

This is totally different from league games. If you find one post it here pls. But pretty sure you won’t so tonight will be a first for you!

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I can in no way, shape of form vouch for this, but Reddit soccerstreams have listed a bunch of sites that it claims will show the game:

https://reddt1.soccerstreams.net/event/cardiff-city-brighton-&-hove-albion-live-stream/688603

There's an annoying first page where you have to wait for five seconds (and get a few pop-ups) whenever following links from Reddit soccerstreams, but after a bit you can click on "Click here to watch" in the top right corner.

Those links are mainly to iFollow which as far as I’m aware of isn’t showing the game. Other links to Bein11 (Barrow v Villa) and one to BT Sport which is showing Champions League qualifiers

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Yes. And I also find it extraordinary that hesgoal knows that gorgeous sexy girls are waiting for me in Faversham!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here