Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket holders: Are you going to the Watford match on Saturday?

Going to the Watford match?

• Yes, I certainly am!

Votes: 272 73.5%
  • No, I’m away/on hols/at other event

Votes: 27 7.3%
  • No, due to Covid/health concerns

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • No, for other reason (state if you like)

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • I’m not sure yet

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • I’m not a season ticket holder

Votes: 31 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm going. But with some trepidation, due to covid.

I'm not getting public tranpsport and not going to drink on the concourse.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

This, word for word

I am going, after plenty of wavering, so voted 'yes', but would not wish for anyone to read my vote as "Yes, of course. Why ever would anyone NOT go?"

Whether I go next week, depends on how this one all feels.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes, but if I was fat or otherwise vulnerable I wouldn't be.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Having gone to the Getafe and Burnley games I have overcome the hurdle of going to a game in the new normal, and I am more relaxed about attending, but will still be cautious on terms on mask wearing on way to the ground and on the concourse.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

This, mostly. Less than a month til I'm booked for my first flight out of Plague Island in a year and a half. Not scared of catching covid as such but would be severely pissed off at missing that flight. Seems to me if I catch it sometime in the next month, chances are as good as any that I'll catch at the only mass gathering I'll be going to between now and then ie the Amex. Tho seems only sensible to narrow down the odds by choosing a well ventilated bus with limited number of passengers over an unventilated packed-like-sardines train. And can do without a beer at the ground (probably) and all the extra toilet visits that notmally entails.

Tho wouldn't miss the game for the world. Obviously

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
9B16ACE0-E3C0-4672-B797-49389E58024A.gif

scooter1

How soon is now?
Yes, and looking forward to it.
Went to the Getafe game, and potentially caught COVID there. It's possible I either caught it there, or the day before at Sainsburys.
Today is my last in isolation. The NHS have checked up on me twice this week, either checking on my health or more than likely that i'm playing ball by staying at home

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Going but will be avoiding the train as drunk fans potentially won't be considerate of others who are still a bit covid nervous.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Going but will be avoiding the train as drunk fans potentially won't be considerate of others who are still a bit covid nervous.

I would say social distancing and mask wearing were non existent on the train back from Getafe

Jul 7, 2003
I'm going but out of our group of seven, I think there are at least three not going.

Like Nobby and Hans, I'm wary of the trains. Would be less concerned for a 3pm but the 5:30pm means some people drinking all day an also reduces the people delaying their return.

I have booked Seagull Travel and will wait to see how others get on with the train for this one.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm going; walking there and will be masked inside the ground but I'm looking forward to it. I was Cat 4 for all the games last season and was tied up for the Getafe game, so it's my first game since Palace.

Wild horses couldn't keep me away

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
My first hurdles have been a gig semi outdoors at a festival and a gig last weekend in a pub . . . well ventilated. I appreciate football is kind of outside but there are thousands of people in pretty close proximity and it still seems like a slightly unnecessary risk.

with 350k people infected there's a possibility of over 150 people being at the game carrying it. . . personally even though I'm double jabbed I just don't want it. neither do any of my family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here