Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion U-23s v West Ham U-23s - Fri 20 Aug 7pm (at Amex Training Centre)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Does anyone know if season ticket holders can attend this fixture?

If they can I'll be astounded given Academy parents haven't been allowed to set foot in the training ground to watch the matches their kids are playing in since March 2020.

Last edited:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
If they can I'll be astounded given Academy parents haven't been allowed to set foot in the training ground to watch the matches their kids are playing in since March 2020.

Surely that would have been to do with legal restrictions which no longer exist.

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
My mate rang the club yesterday about another matter but did ask about whether spectators would be permitted on Friday evening.
The reply he got was that the game would be behind closed doors.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Surely that would have been to do with legal restrictions which no longer exist.

No not at all. Parents have been legally allowed to watch their kids participate in sport throughout the lockdowns. Nothing to do with legal side of things. Completely to do with trying to keep the training ground (and therefore the U23s and first team) covid free. Which is why I'd be surprised if they suddenly allowed all season ticket holders in to watch.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm sure on the season ticket adverts back in spring, there was reference to priority / free attendance of other games. Don't remember the wording though and whether it included u23's.

I don't doubt it was worded with sufficient caution.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here