Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 30,305

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Have Watford taken and sold a full allocation ?

They have usually travelled in large numbers to the Amex so after Covid, a promotion and a home win to start the season, it's highly unlikely they won't completely sell out. I reckon a 30.200 will be announced with about 27,500 in the ground.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
They have usually travelled in large numbers to the Amex so after Covid, a promotion and a home win to start the season, it's highly unlikely they won't completely sell out. I reckon a 30.200 will be announced with about 27,500 in the ground.

Ta...just checked, they've just about sold out (2 left) and have all blocks as far as (including) S1F so looks like the full 3k.

30,333 (but about 27k actual) then

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Hmmm l'm just wondering how many of that number make it no further than the first check point, marooned there because thay are unable to, or forgotten to, confirm that they have received two jabs, or for that matter are unable to show photographic id at the turnstiiles.

A not inconsiderable number l fancy.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Call me a pessimist but I'm kind of expecting our lowest turnout in an unrestricted game for some years.

Mixture of reasons: some people on holiday, the cost and aggravation of sharing season tickets as opposed to the traditional "I'll drop my card through your letterbox", maybe some residual nervousness about being in a crowd or on a train, the fact it's Watford and not a big six opponent, the fact it's a Saturday night in August and some people will be at weddings or other family events ...

Could very easily be very wrong of course but I won't be surprised if there are more empty seats than we're used to.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
My predicted attendance - the announced one - for the Watford game. Yours?

A collection of Amex confiscated bottle tops will be awarded to the person with nearest correct figure. :albion2:

30,004 as Jay White is not going because he can't find his Palarse shirt.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

If they would get rid of this ridiculous season ticket sharing money scam then it would be more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here