Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will it be a new record attendance at the Amex against Watford?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ACTUAL attendance, no. No chance.

People away on holiday. People who are not yet ready to sit in a large crowd. People who are struggling to find a way to get there / park / avoid the public transport.

There will be plenty of empty seats.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Folks still on their holibobs will ensure a terrific pretendance, still I'm sure the clapping seals on speed will be out for SbtS (I hope the words are on the new screens).

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Just 1,179 tickets (excluding 1901) still available.

It may be the highest Pretendance - with all the chatter regarding how difficult people perceive things will be using a phone to enter the stadium the impression created is that a lot of people won't go, won't be able to pass their tickets on and of those that do go, 4,931 (approx!) will be stranded the wrong side of the turnstiles. :):albion2::)

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Folks still on their holibobs will ensure a terrific pretendance, still I'm sure the clapping seals on speed will be out for SbtS (I hope the words are on the new screens).

Half of east stand lower appear to be on their holidays all season long - always empty seats there for some reason despite always being sold

el punal

ACTUAL attendance, no. No chance.

People away on holiday. People who are not yet ready to sit in a large crowd. People who are struggling to find a way to get there / park / avoid the public transport.

There will be plenty of empty seats.

An interesting point. I noticed that the attendances at most Premier League grounds last weekend were a couple of thousand below capacity. Is this because the authorities reduced the away ticket allocation?

el punal

It may be the highest Pretendance - with all the chatter regarding how difficult people perceive things will be using a phone to enter the stadium the impression created is that a lot of people won't go, won't be able to pass their tickets on and of those that do go, 4,931 (approx!) will be stranded the wrong side of the turnstiles. :):albion2::)

It’ll all come out in the wash, same as decimalisation, wearing seatbelts and having a piss at the Goldstone.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
1,179 club tickets to sell then all the exchange tickets waiting to go on sale after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
1,179 club tickets to sell then all the exchange tickets waiting to go on sale after that.

And with holidays and concern about Covid etc, the exchange ticket numbers could be higher than normal. Have we added a few more seats again this year (or since lockdown) ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I might be wrong here, but surely the £20 fee means that your unwanted ticket goes straight on sale rather than waiting for a sell out?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Rather than a record attendance, based on actual people in the ground could it be our lowest for the first home game of a PL season.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
The £20 allows you to transfer directly to a member, nothing to do with the exchange where it gets sold to anyone. Exchange goes live when the game sells out still

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbi...e&page=usercontent/documents/html/resale.html

Hmm I thought this had changed. When I click on the resale button it says I can list my ticket for the following games:

Season Ticket Exchange is open for the below games:

Click here for more information and to calculate your potential refund value.

Albion v Watford
21/08/2021 17:30
American Express Community Stadium

Albion v Everton
Albion v Everton
28/08/2021 15:00

Albion v Leicester
19/09/2021 14:00

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here