Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion+ A Grade tickets

Sweenster

Jul 11, 2020
I have MyAlbion+ and have 2 tickets in my basket for Arsenal and Man City as it says 2 tickets per eligible fan number but it won't let me purchase them, has anyone experienced this or know why this might be the case?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I have MyAlbion+ and have 2 tickets in my basket for Arsenal and Man City as it says 2 tickets per eligible fan number but it won't let me purchase them, has anyone experienced this or know why this might be the case?

Are they both in your name ? You will need to assign one of them to a 'friends or family' that you have set up.

Sweenster

Jul 11, 2020
Are they both in your name ? You will need to assign one of them to a 'friends or family' that you have set up.
Just tried, it didn't work unfortunately

Sweenster

Jul 11, 2020
I have tried adding new friends and family and assigning two different people as the 2nd ticket owner and no luck. I am able to purchase a single ticket but not 2 it seems, anyone know why this is and why it says 2 tickets per eligible fan number?

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Reply from Ticket office below:

Is the person attending the same age band as you, or an age band which is cheaper/the same price as your ticket?

Yes - if the ticket is going to a MyAlbion+ member who is the same age band, or a cheaper age band, then you should use season ticket sharing.
Adults may share with any age group
65+ / U21 can share with U10, U18, U21 or over 65
U18 may share with U18 or U10
U19 may share with U10.

The recipients MUST be MyAlbion+ Members. Memberships are not yet on sale, but will be in due course.

No - If the ticket is going to someone who is a more expensive age band (eg. Junior ticket to adult, U10 to U18 or 65+ to adult) then the season ticket needs to be upgraded for that match.

Upgrades are charged at the price of the match ticket minus the pro rate value of the season ticket.

You can call us to upgrade on 01273 668855. You must provide the details of the person attending as these will be printed on the new ticket you are sent. You must forward this ticket on to the person using it.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

I had this and wasn’t sure either - so complicated trying to buy a bloody ticket these days…

Says 2 tickets per eligible fan number…..I assumed that meant if I (the member) wanted to take my mum for example (never seen a match) than I could buy 2 tickets. Doesn’t look like that’s the case as you’re asked to assign.

I got 4 arsenal tickets earlier and 1 attendee isn’t a member so I used someone else’s name to assign….now worried this will create an issue at the gate! …..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I had this and wasn’t sure either - so complicated trying to buy a bloody ticket these days…

Says 2 tickets per eligible fan number…..I assumed that meant if I (the member) wanted to take my mum for example (never seen a match) than I could buy 2 tickets. Doesn’t look like that’s the case as you’re asked to assign.

I got 4 arsenal tickets earlier and 1 attendee isn’t a member so I used someone else’s name to assign….now worried this will create an issue at the gate! …..

That's clearly a hypothetical limit innit, especially for games like Arsenal and Man City

Sweenster

Jul 11, 2020
I just wish they were a bit more clear about all of this! For example in the error saying "this fan is not a MyAlbion+ member"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have tried adding new friends and family and assigning two different people as the 2nd ticket owner and no luck. I am able to purchase a single ticket but not 2 it seems, anyone know why this is and why it says 2 tickets per eligible fan number?

Maybe the two tickets are yourself and one other?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here