Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where Will The Check Points Be Located?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well my "alternative method of entry" to the Amex arrived in the post this morning, in the shape of my new season ticket card. No barcode on it though, so presumably there is no need to scan and l'll simply be waved through!

We are told that two checks will be made pre entry to the stadium, the first being before we are allowed entry to the outer concourse, and wondering where these will be located.

Perhaps halfway along the ramp from the station for those arriving by train? another one at the top or bottom of the steps from the Coach Park? Does a\nyone have any definite information?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can I be the first to get in with “Shambles”? :wink:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Well my "alternative method of entry" to the Amex arrived in the post this morning, in the shape of my new season ticket card. No barcode on it though, so presumably there is no need to scan and l'll simply be waved through!

We are told that two checks will be made pre entry to the stadium, the first being before we are allowed entry to the outer concourse, and wondering where these will be located.

Perhaps halfway along the ramp from the station for those arriving by train? another one at the top or bottom of the steps from the Coach Park? Does a\nyone have any definite information?

They already have gates up. About 20 yards after the bottom of the ramps coming down from the railway bridge

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
checkpoint-charlie.jpg

Jenny from the ticket office and 'Barbs' will be there to welcome us personally. :thumbsup:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Hmmm l might well go down and have a gander for myself before the big day Nobs.

And they've clearly secured the sides of the fences to the fences either side. (They are high enough to be pretty unclimbable) Knowing a few unvaccinated drunken scamps will try the Amex Jib

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

There's a chip in the card isn't there?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

Received my card today. Will do well to recognise me from that.. Photo far smaller than driving licence

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You'll be fine so long as you don't interfere with the collection of urine samples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here