Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Contract extension for Connolly

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Come on, where is your sense of humour or do you just like to get angry :lolol:

On reading the thread title my first thought was “Blimey, I didn’t see that happening”

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Can moderators ban moderators or is that down to the head honcho only?

I reckon there must be a hierarchy of some sort. Person at the top is King Mod or God Mod, something like that and no one can ban them. But lower down mods like Captain Mod or Major Mod can receive appropriate punishments.

No idea if it works like that but seems like a good way to organise things as long as God Mod doesn't get carried away with the whole power thing.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Can moderators ban moderators or is that down to the head honcho only?

Do we have the system permissions to ban a mod? No idea, I’ve never tried.

Is it the done thing for a mod to ban a mod? Nah - that would be down to da boss, imo.

However, we do have the system permissions required to infract someone by mistake and then apologise for the error when the action is pointed out to them… you may recall that this is indeed possible.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Is it the done thing for a mod to ban a mod? Nah - that would be down to da boss, imo.

However, we do have the system permissions required to infract someone by mistake and then apologise for the error when the action is pointed out to them… you may recall that this is indeed possible.

Well don't just sit there, give it a go and get back to us :thumbsup:

The usual 'Add infraction' button (next to IP and Report Post) isn't there... so that looks like a no.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I do indeed. Sent to the naughty step for reporting a post! Not doing that again. :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Cripes that scared me.

Well played though.

And the albion had also fooled me yesterday with their oh so clever alert about 3 new contract extensions.

I was already joyous about new deals for Groß, Mac Allister and Bissouma - players I know we have been trying to sign up for new deals - before the massive let down on reading the content.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here