Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What to wear to the Amex

Jay White

Banned
Jul 26, 2021
I have Crystal Palace and Crawley Town shirts as I watch these clubs too sometimes, I have also got an old Three Bridges shirt is it ok to wear any of these to the Amex? I realise its not a good idea BHA play any of these but against Watford is that ok? I don't have BHA shirt, I once had a Skint one but I can't find it. Also if its really hot I sometime wear vests and a pub i went to eat in recently had a no vest policy, does the Amex have a dress code?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
You will be fine with the Palace shirt especially when you will be with your fellow pikey’s at Shitehurst on Saturday. Can’t believe people have actually communicated with this troll :facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
9A230FF2-9F72-40BD-B7D3-772D4E9574AB.jpeg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I have Crystal Palace and Crawley Town shirts as I watch these clubs too sometimes, I have also got an old Three Bridges shirt is it ok to wear any of these to the Amex? I realise its not a good idea BHA play any of these but against Watford is that ok? I don't have BHA shirt, I once had a Skint one but I can't find it. Also if its really hot I sometime wear vests and a pub i went to eat in recently had a no vest policy, does the Amex have a dress code?

Perma ban for trolling.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Due to Covid, I think these should be available in club colours. :)

Capture.PNG

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Assume this fvcktard is on the BBS now with his whey-faced poltroon chums boasting about how he ‘owned’ NSC for a few days……

Mods….as well as the ban, maybe get rid of all the threads started by the OP, as they were all shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here