Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How Many THOUSAND Phone Chargers Will The Club Provide Before Watford?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
OK, I get it. Every damn thing on your phone. But encouraged to get there 2 hours early? With zero concourse action to while away the time. Just sit in your seat and watch the square root of furk all for a couple of hours. May as well bring a book to read. Tho most will be closely monitoring their battery level. Has it really all come down to this? :shrug:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Is there no food and drink being served still?
Apologies if asked elsewhere.

boik

OK, I get it. Every damn thing on your phone. But encouraged to get there 2 hours early? With zero concourse action to while away the time. Just sit in your seat and watch the square root of furk all for a couple of hours. May as well bring a book to read. Tho most will be closely monitoring their battery level. Has it really all come down to this? :shrug:

Jesus, you are relentlessly negative. Why not chat to your friends and have a pie and a pint? Or pizza and a cuppa if that's more your thing.

el punal

Why not phone the Seagull Line on Brighton 8049 for all the information on the Albion twenty four hours a day, every day. Just make sure you reverse charges.

There, sorted for you. :drink:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Maybe talk to people

Or

Sit in your seat and watch the early kick off on the big screen

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Your phone battery has only got to get you from your house to the Amex. After that you won't need it. There will be people to chat to for an hour or so, then football to watch.

If you're really concerned, buy a battery pack or a better phone.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

I thought that this years programme was to contain several pages of bingo grids, where you are encouraged to play along while in your seats.
As an added twist the grid contains numbers, but you will only hear a players name on the ground PA system, and you have to recall their shirt number and cross out the correct number in your programme.

1st prize, four pies brought to your seat, and a £25 voucher to spend in the club shop.

Of course if you need to google the players number your phone battery will run down quicker.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Jesus, you are relentlessly negative. Why not chat to your friends and have a pie and a pint? Or pizza and a cuppa if that's more your thing.

Sorry (= not sorry) if it offends your limited imagination. But this will be a actual thing next weekend :shrug:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Sorry (= not sorry) if it offends your limited imagination. But this will be a actual thing next weekend :shrug:

The club are forcing people to get to the ground 2 hours early and are making everyone sit in their seat straight away? Can you post a link to any of this? I haven’t heard anything but will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren’t making stuff up.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The club are forcing people to get to the ground 2 hours early and are making everyone sit in their seat straight away? Can you post a link to any of this? I haven’t heard anything but will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren’t making stuff up.

He isn’t making it up. The club would like people to arrive early. Nobody (apart from you) has mentioned anything about people being forced to turn up early.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

With so much wrong with our club no one will blame you if you take up another hobby or follow another club

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Concourses are open with beers allowed it said. Its all good

No telly tho, other than public health announcements. So no embarrasingly rousing cheers from the concourse when one of the Big Six scores earlydoors in the early kick-off game. Hurrah! Was always utterly shameful, that :tosser:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So no embarrasingly rousing cheers from the concourse when one of the Big Six scores earlydoors in the early kick-off game. Hurrah! Was always utterly shameful, that :tosser:

I disagree, I was always cheering when anyone scored against palace.:amex:

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No consideration for smokers or vapers we should at least have an outside area if they want us to rock up early.

Could take a nap? Surely you and other addicts manage to make it through a few hours in the night without the need for a gasper?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here