Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Highlights.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I caught about 70% of the first half. We looked absolutely dog tired and completely devoid of creativity to me.

Commentator mentioned Burnley had played 7 pre season games to our 3, can’t help but that showed in our lack of sharpness.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Seemed today was a reversal of last season, only difference being we made our second half count more than Burnley did ..

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I caught about 70% of the first half. We looked absolutely dog tired and completely devoid of creativity to me.

Commentator mentioned Burnley had played 7 pre season games to our 3, can’t help but that showed in our lack of sharpness.

Im sure I read that we played several "behind closed doors" friendlies

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Perfect day for me, Stains, Palace and Leeds Leeds Leeds all losing spectacularly and Albion coming from behind against a northern knuckle dragging shithole of a club :)

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
The highlights have been removed, I always use hoofoot (google it) for any highlights, never let me down yet

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
last but one on MOTD tonight

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
https://youtu.be/P4Yjs70q8NM

We certainly got away with a couple in the first half!

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Brilliant, thanks for posting. Serious questions about the ref and VAR for the Burnley goal, there is absolutely no way that goal should have stood. **** me, that was as bad a decision as I have seen for ages.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Perfect day for me, Stains, Palace and Leeds Leeds Leeds all losing spectacularly and Albion coming from behind against a northern knuckle dragging shithole of a club :)

Post of the day :bowdown:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The highlights have been removed, I always use hoofoot (google it) for any highlights, never let me down yet

No they haven't, you just need to click on Watch on YouTube.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
No they haven't, you just need to click on Watch on YouTube.

I was wrong, the highlights aren't available outside the uk

Use Hoofoot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here