Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alzate

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I thought he was very good in the first half probably unlucky not to see out the 90 in a shit show of a first half he looked like the only one to have a bit of time and look up for a forward pass (not that there was a great deal of movement) anyway I was pleased for the fella and hope he gets more time in his favoured position

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Yes, I thought he looked good although the changes made turned the game. Mwepu looked a bit out of his depth.. it must be a shock going from Salzburg to an away game at Burnley. Sure he’ll come good.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I thought he was very good in the first half probably unlucky not to see out the 90 in a shit show of a first half he looked like the only one to have a bit of time and look up for a forward pass (not that there was a great deal of movement) anyway I was pleased for the fella and hope he gets more time in his favoured position

He was given a chance but didn't really take it and deserved to get subbed.

We have a few better players in his favoured position.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Very poor in the first half playing holding, looked better in the second half when Biss went back to his normal role and Alzate pushed forward.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Poor first half, losing the ball in some very dangerous situations. A lot better in the second half, though looked a bit tired for the last minutes before he was off.

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
Really strange difference of opinion. I thought he gave the ball away to much and was a weak link in the first half. Thought he was better second half.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yes, I thought he looked good although the changes made turned the game. Mwepu looked a bit out of his depth.. it must be a shock going from Salzburg to an away game at Burnley. Sure he’ll come good.

Has someone tried turning him off and on again?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He is a neat little player. No idea why he was playing DM instead of Biss but I thought he was pretty much the only positive of the first half. My biggest concern with him Is how much does he actually contribute? All three subs, three midfielders, contributed a lot more and look like contributing more every time they play. It’s slightly infuriating because he is a very talented boy.

Last edited:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Great 1st half. Looks like he’s spend a bit of time in gym to me. Faded in 2nd and Moder energy was a great change. Young and will continue to get better. He is technically very very very good.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here