Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bottom 4

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yes I know it is puerile. Yes I know it will be bounced. Yes I know some teams haven't even played a game yet. Yes I know tables don't count for the few months. But this makes me happy so sue me.

bottom4.png

el punal

Yes I know it is puerile. Yes I know it will be bounced. Yes I know some teams haven't even played a game yet. Yes I know tables don't count for the few months. But this makes me happy so sue me.

View attachment 139476

If 17th and 18th could swop places and that all stays the same by mid-May I shall definitely quaff a few ales! :drink:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
If 17th and 18th could swop places and that all stays the same by mid-May I shall definitely quaff a few ales! :drink:

Given your location I can understand your sentiment, but really? Wouldn't it be way more hilarious to see never been relegated Arsenal.....relegated? Southampton in the championship is a "meh" event. But Arsenal? Relegated? They'd explode in a gory mess of fams and bluds.

el punal

Given your location I can understand your sentiment, but really? Wouldn't it be way more hilarious to see never been relegated Arsenal.....relegated? Southampton in the championship is a "meh" event. But Arsenal? Relegated? They'd explode in a gory mess of fams and bluds.

I agree, but having Super Saints the best team on the south coast rammed down your throat for the last thirty years I am a bit biased. Having said that it would be wonderful if the PL decided to relegate FOUR teams this season, then there would be a gory mess of fam and blues, innit? :thumbsup:

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003

Arsenal have been relegated.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Disagree. Arsenal going down would be the single funniest thing to ever happen in football.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

and we would get Whitey back for £5m......

Would larf my little socks off....

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here