Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Posting of season ticket cards

Jay White

Banned
Jul 26, 2021
Received adult today but not 2 child ones. Clearly these are individual tickes so it now produces an unnecessary phone call/email follow up. Were kids forgotten? Sent seperately (& why hardly effective operating and if sent seperate why not say so to avoid follow up all bit unnecessart. Anyone else shed light here? Thanks

Jay White

Banned
Jul 26, 2021
Alternative as dont have mobile smarty phone. Sorry am dyslexic but try write bedt can but did notice the 5th word is a typo so if club can make mistake here did they omit 2 of 3 cards and if intentionally sending seperately why? Doesnt help the planet or make economic sense and if are why not say so in letter as surely it just generates more unnecessary comms with club? I dont get it (literally)

Jay White

Banned
Jul 26, 2021
Very funny good to see humour here is there a likely button on here as i could like your post if was is?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Alternative as dont have mobile smarty phone. Sorry am dyslexic but try write bedt can but did notice the 5th word is a typo so if club can make mistake here did they omit 2 of 3 cards and if intentionally sending seperately why? Doesnt help the planet or make economic sense and if are why not say so in letter as surely it just generates more unnecessary comms with club? I dont get it (literally)

Are you that unfunny guy that always posts sub-Borat comments in the Argus comments section? I thumb you up

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
You.wont get any help here. All smarm and sarcasm.

If you got a physical card then I guess a follow up enquiry about the kids ones will be necessary.

Last edited:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Wot no hologram? ???

Just a pretty picture of a 64 year old man that bears a huge resemblance to me.... and my twin brother.
88 year old mother sometimes doesn`t know which is which,he`s just a bit uglier than me. Bet the stewards won`t be able to tell the difference.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Received adult today but not 2 child ones. Clearly these are individual tickes so it now produces an unnecessary phone call/email follow up. Were kids forgotten? Sent seperately (& why hardly effective operating and if sent seperate why not say so to avoid follow up all bit unnecessart. Anyone else shed light here? Thanks

Good news about the adult ticket. I hope yours arrives soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here