Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds & Man United fans…

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I see Leeds & Man United’s glorious fans are bashing seven shades of shite outta each other already…

Clips on Twitter, already.

Scum, both sets of fans, there seems to be an ugly element creeping back into football over the last few years.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Might see the resident fairy in the main board for once now.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
To be fair, whoever decided Man United v Leeds should be the first game back needs sacking. Was always going to happen sadly.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
To be fair, whoever decided Man United v Leeds should be the first game back needs sacking. Was always going to happen sadly.

Maybe they thought a lunchtime kick-off while half the usual suspects are maybe on their summer holidays might defuse things a bit. Tho I guess that might have just been wishful thinking

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I see Leeds & Man United’s glorious fans are bashing seven shades of shite outta each other already…

Clips on Twitter, already.

Scum, both sets of fans, there seems to be an ugly element creeping back into football over the last few years.
Did you scream for a police man?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There is a particular clip that shows some Leeds fans beating each other up before another spilts them and informs them of their mistake; this confirms the truism that to be a football hooligan, you have to be as thick as ****ing pig shit.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's not often I'd support Manchester United, but in this case I do, on and off the pitch.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The Ruislip branch of the Man Utd fan club, are up in arms about attitude of the Leeds fans behaviour....

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There is a particular clip that shows some Leeds fans beating each other up before another spilts them and informs them of their mistake; this confirms the truism that to be a football hooligan, you have to be as thick as ****ing pig shit.

I can't imagine our rivals doing anything like that. Specially to their own coach. Oh.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
As long as I live I'll never understand neanderthals like these morons. Imagine being so braindead, thick and simple to get pleasure out of literally playing chase and trying to slap other fans and being completely oblivious to anyone else going about their business. Lock em up and throw away the key.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Someone thought it would be a good idea to make this rivalry the first match without thinking it through properly.
Manchester United fans are bad enough but Leeds are ridiculous, they must have been chomping at the bit last season for this match but they had to wait a year.
Not plastic but big mouthed, backward, thick as shit scumbags.
By far the worst I have ever met and I have met a lot.
Always want Leeds to lose, every time, I got so much pleasure that we did the double over them but pissed off they finished above us and got all the plaudits.
I would love it if they went down, back where there fans belong.
Absolutely hate Leeds fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here