Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brentford (and Arsenal) supporters take a bow

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Worth making a special point regardless of whether mentioned in another thread. Arsenal's young England player, Bakayo Saka got a standing ovation from all four stands when he came on as a sub. Two fingers to the racists who trolled him after the world cup exit. :bowdown:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
There was also a big Bee’s Fans Against Racism banner:bowdown:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
My old boss, who was the reason I left my job, is an Arsenal supporter and would instantly turn on the black players after a poor result. Some of the language he used was beyond disgusting. It's a shame I can't name and shame the fat, useless, racist prick on here or name the company so everyone could take it turns shitting through their letterbox.

So happy Saka came out to that response, he must've been dreading it after the last couple of months. Awful thing to go through.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My old boss, who was the reason I left my job, is an Arsenal supporter and would instantly turn on the black players after a poor result. Some of the language he used was beyond disgusting. It's a shame I can't name and shame the fat, useless, racist prick on here or name the company so everyone could take it turns shitting through their letterbox.

So happy Saka came out to that response, he must've been dreading it after the last couple of months. Awful thing to go through.

Hmmm l fear that if people did start ******** through his letterbox, then that would reduce them to his level. :nono:

But yes, l take your point otherwise.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Or the NSC Bear pit ?

Good to see the reaction from the vast majority of fans [emoji106]
The majority of fans are decent people, sadly it's the minority almost everywhere that ruin it.

Saw a Twitter feed showing Leeds fans in Manchester singing " Rashford and Sancho let England down "... Pricks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here